Izakaya Bar Staff
Izakaya is a type of Japanese bar in which a variety of small, typically inexpensive, dishes and snacks are served to accompany the alcoholic drinks.
• Hall • customer service (greetings, taking orders, food and drink distribution, checkout)
• cleaning (dishwashing, cleaning in the store)
• kitchen • cooking
[Training] 50 hours of training
Staff will be taught how to greet in Japanese way, how to serve customers, the contents of the menu, how to cook and so on.
[Employment form] part time job
[Job Type] Customer service/kitchen staff
• Japanese – Conversational level (JLPT N3)
• An hourly salary of 1,000-1200 JPY (varies depending on the store.)
• The training period is -50 /-100 yen (varies depending on the store.)
[Working hours] 10:00 to 24:00
Minimum application condition: who can work more than 4 hours a day between 10:00 – 24:00, more than 3 days a week.
[Holidays] According to shift table
[Insurance] Work injury
[Commuting means] Public transportation only (trains, buses).
[How to apply] –
To complete the application process, please registered in our Hi work system link provided on the job posting and on this email so that your details will be save.
Just check the box at the left side for HiWorkErp, check agree at the bottom and continue to fill in.
Please let us know if you’re done with the registration.
You can also send your resume to email@example.com