Position Open: Translation Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Placement
Job Location: Osaka/Japan
Target Nationality: Mexico
Managing translation and DTP projects related to Mexico on time and at high quality.
We are looking for someone who can do proof reading of English ⇔ Mexican Spanish documents: to do so, the candidates must be native users of Mexican Spanish.
Also, the position requires negotiation with overseas vendors.
Communication and negotiation skills as well as English skill will be necessary.
• Composing quotes
• Management of translation and DTP projects (Process planning, proof reading, delivery and so on)
• Vendor management, assigning translators, involving negotiation with oversea companies,
(Occasionally) Assisting recruitment job
• Native user of Mexican Spanish
• Japanese - business level (above N2)
• English - business level
• Graduated from Local 4 years colleges in Mexico.
• 3 years’ experience in real world
• Management experience
• Negotiation experience
9:00 - 18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process: