[Job type] Temporary staff
[Position] JP-ENG Translator
[Department] Overseas Business Bureau
[Work Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station] JR Iidabashi Station
[Work Content] On-site English translation of Japanese articles
• Field - Entertainment, novels, manga, animation, etc.
• Quantity - 10 to 20 daily articles, Japanese articles (500-1500 letters)
• Flow - Request → translation → check by the supervisor→ correction → check → completion
• Delivery time - 24 hours. (When articles that need translation every day come up, need to respond with a sense of speed)
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1)
• English – Native Level
• Translation & Interpretation experience in any field
(There will be a trail test before the interview.)
• Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.
• Hourly salary 2,100 yen (including transportation expenses).
[Overtime] if actually working hours exceed 8 hours, hourly salary 2,625 yen.
[Working hours] 09:30-17:30 (1 hour lunch break)
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays
[Transportation expenses] included in salary
[Expected dispatch period] Half year and about 1 year
[Contract renewal period] Every three months.
[How to apply] –
To complete the application process, please registered in our Hi work system link provided on the job posting and on this email so that your details will be save.
Just check the box at the left side for HiWorkErp, check agree at the bottom and continue to fill in.
Please let us know if you’re done with the registration.
You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org